Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy ICLW - Speed Dating

Thank you for visiting my blog! You can also find me at Parenthood for Me.

I am mother to Min who is 4 and awaiting the arrival of our second son, Wee who was born May 10, 2010.

Here is me in 60 seconds or less.

Interests: reading, writing, sewing, decorating

Favorite food: bagels

First car: red VW golf

Educations: BA from University of Delaware in Foreign Language and Literature. I speak Spanish and Italian.

Place I would like to visit: Ireland

Favorite place to visit: My cottage in 1000 Islands

Martial status: Married 7.5 years to AJ

Live: Western NY

Most important in life: family, health, friends

10 comments:

  1. Nice to meet you again. I love reading these even on bloggers I've read forever because I always learn something new.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping for you that these next months fly by so that your baby boy can be in his forever home!!
    happy iclw

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy iclw! i didn't realize you had been matched with your second little one! congrats! hope the rest of your wait to bring him home goes quickly...or as quickly as it can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ICLW hugs!

    I know I'm going to absolutely love your blog. I'll check in often to see what's going on with you. :)

    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being matched to your second little one. I love hearing about the different traditions of other cultures, so I of course read the post about Wee's first birthday. Hope the next 7 months goes by quickly for you!

    Happy ICLW
    #121

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's always nice to meet a fellow writer and adoptive mom! Blessings to you and your family :) [visiting from ICLW)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!

 Visiting from ICLW! We were in junior high/ high school around the same time (I'm a few years older) and I noticed a lot of similarities on your "about me" page. Hope you are able to visit Ireland some day. We currently live in Dublin and enjoy it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool intro! I too would love to visit Ireland someday! :)

    ReplyDelete