Monday, February 7, 2011

Perfect Moment Monday- On Repeat

There is nothing more aggravating and extremely hilarious about your 3 year old repeating everything you say.

AJ and I have been told to go to our room, not say stupid, and one of my faves,

"Mom, daddy talk back to me."

Yesterday while I was on my computer and not paying attention, Min says," Earth to Mommy."

Gee, I wonder where he got that from.

Check out Write Mind Open Heart for more Perfect Moments.



Please read my first post at the Fertility Blogs, Expecting Parenthood.




4 comments:

  1. My three year old "tattled" on his Daddy yesterday, saying, "Mommy, Daddy is driving too fast." Daddy was right in the car! Today he told Daddy, "That's a one" and "That's a two..." for tipping his cereal bowl at the table and not making a good choice! They are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I write there too! Welcome aboard!

    ReplyDelete