Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Limerick Time!



Here is my attempt to win the Limerick Chick Contest for 2011.

This festive contest getting us in the mood for spring is hosted
Check out the link to read past winning entries.
I was the winner for 2009 and 2010, ahem.
My parents are proud.

If I win, I will be donating $20.00 to Parenthood for Me, Inc.

Rules include:
1) Mention at least one other blog or blogger, with a link to his/her blog.
2) ONE entry per person. Please choose only your very best entry. ONE.
3)Entries will be divided into three flights. Starting March 4, each flight will have 2 days of voting to arrive at the top entry for each flight. Voting for these flight finalists will begin March 10, and the grand prize winner will be announced on St Patrick’s Day.


Visit Lori's blog on March 4 for the first round of voting.
--------------------------------------------------


Write Mind Open Heart.
The jester of the court needs to fart.
He tooted some gas.
That came out his ass.
Many think cutting the cheese is an art.

7 comments:

  1. OMG, this is too funny.

    I'm so glad you're in again! Luck o' the Irish to ye in claiming your 3rd title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ your limerick!! Very clever!

    Happy ICLW and thanks for stopping by my blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, your limerick is great! Good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow--I'm reading limericks from the reigning champion! Best wishes to you as you go for #3!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm always impressed with folks who can rhyme... for some reason it just eludes me. Good Luck!

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a limerick that makes me LOL! :)

    ReplyDelete