Monday, February 21, 2011

ICLW February- Speed Dating

Welcome for February ICLW.

Speed Dating.

Here is me in 60 seconds or less.

Q: Pets
A: A Brittany Spaniel, Lucy and Cockatiel, Gus

Q: Favorite dessert
A: Berry pies- all kinds
oh, and boston cream donuts or bismarks depending on where you're from

Q: Married
A: 7 1/2 years to AJ

Q: Major
A: Foreign Language and Literature

Q: Do you use your degree
A: Nope

Q: How would you spend 1 million dollars
A: Pay off my mortgage, buy a nice car, and invest the rest

Q: Quirky thing about me
A: If I like a movie, I buy the soundtrack. Pretty much every time.

Q: Dream job
A: To own a gift shop

Thanks for visiting.
Check out my other blog if you get a chance- Parenthood for Me

3 comments:

  1. It's nice to meet you :) Stopping by from ICLW!

    ICLW #64

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the speed dating idea! That is great! I also have many, many movie soundtracks, but I usually just like two or three songs off of them. Did you ever see "Once"? That has a GREAT soundtrack!

    Happy ICLW! (#67)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great introduction! Happy to meet you.

    ~A first timer ICLW

    ReplyDelete